Wellington Wine & Food Festival is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the festival whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the Festival, an announcement will be made reminding you before sales are going to end.
Some other general housekeeping rules to be aware of are:
• Use the correct lane on entry to the Festival, to speed up your experience.
• Children and babies are not permitted under the Festival restricted liquor license (no exceptions).
• Safe transport options home will be available if you need a taxi or uber, please ask any staff member.
• No Smoking or vaping is permitted inside the main Festival area, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area near the main toilets)
• Pass Outs are not available – once you leave the Festival you won’t be allowed back in.
• Alcohol cannot be taken outside the Festival.
• If you lose your Festival cup this will not be replaced.
• Please do not bring any animals (except for guide dogs),
• Please do not bring musical instruments or furniture with you (that includes blow up or inflatable items). You can bring blankets or picnic mats.
• Outside food & beverages cannot be brought into the Festival.
• You can bring in an empty clear water bottle (no glass) – there will be free water available.
• Remember your sunscreen, sun hats, rainwear (if required) and warm clothing (no pass outs).
• The rain day as per the terms and conditions is Sunday 13th February*
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the festival and by purchasing a ticket and / or attending the festival you give permission for your likeness to be used by Wellington Wine & Food Festival.
If you do not want your image used by Wellington Wine & Food Festival in any future promotional activity please locate a Wellington Wine & Food Festival senior crew member at the festival and let them know.
ID Accepted: A HANZ Card, Kiwi Access card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport.
*In the event of disruption by COVID-19, the festival will be rescheduled