Wellington Wine & Food Festival is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the festival whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the festival, an announcement will be made reminding you know that sales are going to end.
Some other general house keeping rules to be aware of are:
• No Pass Outs (once you leave the festival you wont be allowed back in).
• No furniture, animals, minors, food or drink can be brought into the festival.
• You can bring blankets or picnic mats
• Alcohol cannot be taken outside the festival.
• The postponement day as per the terms and conditions is Sunday 28th January.
• Remember sunscreen, sun hats, rainwear (if required) and warm clothing (no pass outs).
• If you lose your festival glass this will not be replaced.
• Gates will open 30 mins before the festival starts to allow AWOP top ups.
• Safe transport options home will be available, if you need a taxi or uber please ask any staff member.
• Wheel Chair accessible.
• Use the correct lane on entry to the festival, to speed up your experience.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the festival and by purchasing a ticket and / or attending the event you give permission for your likeness to be used by Wellington Wine & Food Festival.
If you do not want your image used by Wellington Wine & Food Festival in any future promotional activity please locate a Wellington Wine & Food Festival staff member at the event and let them know.
ID Accepted: A HANZ Card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport.